Where can I find plus size coats? - plus size wool coats
They have no wool?
I am allergic to most wool.
But I have trouble finding more layers of size, especially those who do not have money !!!!!
I moved to GA and it's like ice here. The house is very hot, which is strange because I lived in LA, which is not far.
Lane Bryant Wool only say simply and Burlington Coat Factory near here is a selection of plus size.
I mean, I'm not huge, but I am very busty. "Normal" size does not fit, because to me!
Help?
9 comments:
Avenue''que is intenta''Plus, where my mother and I by accommodation
Avenue''que is intenta''Plus, where my mother and I by accommodation
Avenue''que is intenta''Plus, where my mother and I by accommodation
Check out Old Navy. I was there today and they have tons of layers than cute. Not sure if the wool was free, but worth a visit. Look online! They have their web content in the list.
Why is my thumb at Old Navy? I try to help. Dang.
Generally I use for clothing in May, for jackets, but certainly no size limit ...
http://www.makingitbig.com/category/54/2
http://www.amazon.com/SEVENTY-SEVEN-Deta ...
heißen.
You can use this shop you will find in most shopping malls.
oh. Nevermind.
I have not seen the comment about burning the left.
Sorry: /
Try a site called www.torrid.com:) good choice! also a part of me.
Tip: Mens / Unisex dept where you shop.
Post a Comment