Saturday, January 2, 2010

Prairie Path Map My Parents Wont Let Me Ride My Bike To Dairy Queen?

My parents wont let me ride my bike to dairy queen? - prairie path map

I am 14 in July and my parents will not let me ride my bike or DQ Walgreens for me. I take the path to reach the field and only a mile 1 / 2. My parents do not go and neither my friends. And my parents let me not go alone b / c it's too dangerous. There are people around you. No one can steal your bike if you're here. She did not allow me to walk. 5 minutes by bike. And my sister get her license, so that tomorrow you can get it with a parent, and I am envious. How can I convince myself that I go? I would like a little rubber Walgreens do now b / c my parents will not let me buy when I am with them. My mother and my sister went this evening to play and is one hours drive away. My father and my brother are removed in a game of Little League Baseball for 5-10 minutes. And my brother is not only able to sit in the front, so you could see better (12 years). So it's not at home until 8-8:30. My mother, 9:30-10. Should I stay at Walgreens or at home. If I am, I am in great need

2 comments:

jdiddley said...

I do not recommend going without a permit. If something happens to know anyone you are missing for a while.
My husband is a cop and I can tell you never know when they might be victims of a crime. I know you feel very grown up, because they are 13, but is dangerous for you to go alone. It's sweet that you are young and innocent, but keeps up with the naive. You have no idea about the evil that lurks. I heard the real stories and seen the pictures. You do not want the trouble, you will not be a statistic of crime and not an emergency ... not.
It has happened to these children:
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id ...
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/06/07/mis ...
http://www.jconline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar ...
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/category/am ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Walsh
http://cbs2chicago.com/national/topstori ...
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/1 ...

jdiddley said...

I do not recommend going without a permit. If something happens to know anyone you are missing for a while.
My husband is a cop and I can tell you never know when they might be victims of a crime. I know you feel very grown up, because they are 13, but is dangerous for you to go alone. It's sweet that you are young and innocent, but keeps up with the naive. You have no idea about the evil that lurks. I heard the real stories and seen the pictures. You do not want the trouble, you will not be a statistic of crime and not an emergency ... not.
It has happened to these children:
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id ...
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/06/07/mis ...
http://www.jconline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar ...
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/category/am ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Walsh
http://cbs2chicago.com/national/topstori ...
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/1 ...

Post a Comment