Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day Travel Bags Are You Supposed To Take Your FCS Fins Off Your Surfboard Before Putting It Into A Day Bag?

Are you supposed to take your FCS fins off your surfboard before putting it into a day bag? - day travel bags

I bought my first surfboard with removable fins, FCS-style. Should I remove every time I travel with my card in your suitcase? If I do I want, but I want the opinions of other Internet users, because I have a mixed reaction from my friends, thanx guys.

2 comments:

Zorro252... said...

move only if the box around my house, my car to the beach and back .. I go in (most people)

But if it to another home or take on board an airplane - the possible removal of fins or cracking.

Do not delete the wings when the transport / storage of the Commission.

spaghetti arms said...

Yes, the man said surboard. Fins are not on the plane (or another mailing, long distance Transpo). never realized that the beach walk.

Post a Comment