How frequently should one get a pap test done after a leep procedure? - pap test procedure
I had taken a LEEP to remove moderate to severe dysplasia. It was the 07th March. Since then, every six months, I had to delete a PAP test without problems. my dr. said I could come for a Pap test every year now. this sound right? or I should more often.
2 comments:
The results of the post-FDR pap and surveillance, I would say you should get a Pap test every six months to a year, depending on your health plan.
If your doctor says that once a year, the good and beautiful. And if he / she chooses not to be so repetitive, or if other people react to a reading, such as Yahoo have said they will all be six months, that's fine too.
In my practice, I would probably go every six months for a few years, and if your breasts are good, then it is time to go once a year.
John Jones, MD
I had LEEP done just a few days ago. My doctor told me that he wants to have a Pap test every three months during the first year and every 6 months for the rest of my life. I think it depends. I have abnormal Pap smear for a year and a half, and CIN I / II had.
Post a Comment