I am going to dinner at a fancy restaurant called Morton's. Should I buy a cocktail dress or are pants ok? - gaucho restaurant london
Never dress and I am a little "bigger bones. I do not know how my arms and shows the T-shirt I wear a shirt that fits my style is gaucho pants. My fiance a shirt and tie. Too informal?
5 comments:
Morton's Steakhouse, the upscale brand ($$$$). Her boyfriend is a link that leads more business casual. Dresses are not good in the jewelry simple () no gown. There will be some well-dressed people, and I will not be too loose. Slacks can with a cap of Nice. I think it must be reserved specifically for your friend in a certain way and wear a tie. Ask him to take his opinion on what is best, is a married couple! He knows that his style, wardrobe and bone. If both are satisfied, you have a wonderful evening. Enjoy!
I just found this:
"What is the dress code at Morton's?
We recommend a business suit or smart casual wear in Morton. For men, trousers and a shirt with a collar is appropriate dress, while not a jacket and tie are required, although many of our male clients to wear a suit. Women would, Nice or business casual wear more comfortable. Jeans, shirts, shorts, aND sandals are not recommended to eat at Morton. "
You can use the menu and the Morgan preview and get an idea of what could be sample. Back to enjoy!
Could dress a little more, but would be a cocktail dress is not appropriate.
Could dress a little more, but would be a cocktail dress is not appropriate.
You need to wear good pants (dress pants) and a summit in Nice - something a bit more elegant and feminine. Do not look neglected, so I ditch the Gaucho and the T-shirt.
Big bones are nothing .... be free, in itself, clothes and enjoy .... I am dressed in the search for reasons to ... may find that three years ...
Post a Comment