Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is It Normal To Poo More Often In Early Pregnancy How Often Should A Dog Poo?

How often should a dog poo? - is it normal to poo more often in early pregnancy

My 15 weeks old puppies Bichon Frize seems much "smell" it seems necessary to do shit 4 times per day. Is this normal? Seems bad smell, not very strong. Is it because of what I think? I Bakers Complete Puppy Food. Baby shit give a little more than adult dogs, why did you go so often? Is this to do with food or to do with his size, etc. colon?

I do not really change much about his food mess, I had only 3 weeks, so the food does not change again. But that is what I give is not the best too good for them? You eat before your puppy tin food. But I switched to dry text. I give it 3 times a day and add lots of water. That would be why his shit is not very strong? But why the smell? "All dog feces smell?

I also wonder if I take it too far? It is sometimes with "beans" and filled rebounds ..... But I'm not with him, goes too far. I took three trips per day. Very early (6 - 6.30 clock), then lunch ISH (1 to 2 clock) and then "tea" of about 5 --6 clock. It is in the garden where you want. Some nights, she jumps around 8 hours. I will not be, but this too far and risks damaging the joints and things to an end? Maybe I'm just "worrying" too much (like me!)

- Greetings and thank you

12 comments:

MILLIE said...

Hello, I am a breeder of Bichons reg have 3 Bichons let Great food 3 times a day, but do not dry out the composition of water in foods to provide complete bakery puppy as they do, but the bite of the meat and the decrease of drinking water, is no water in the food with the dogs and one thing you can do, the dog is a factor of 4 goats milk and give the dog twice a day, only a small cup for your full of calcium, is well and they give until they reached one year after the HR once a day not given cow's milk, goat's milk, but can not walk through the concerns, we love, never get a dog as far and as for the people ignorant about the possible Good to know that I love my dogs and never eat fully cooked and not overly worried, but do not enjoy the food in the water, which should be more and more dog food can make shit stinking lose hope this helps good luck and care

Oracle said...

The puppies need to eat twice a day. From the beginning, you should look at food - Poo-out plan. Feed the dog, then you take for walks.

This helps the dog kennel or be the proud home and do everything outside.

Especially puppies, dogs can have bulk motion, but the people are in relation to the proposals were not of diarrhea in bulk. In dogs, it is literally on the water!

It is better to follow a diet and not change it separately. If you need to change - for example, mixing the puppy food for adults - it must be done slowly a little at a time.

You should always have access to fresh drinking water should be changed regularly.

Giving orders in a voice deep and strong praise.

The puppies have boundless energy, but when they are tired, they are like children - you can see from the SAG and only Bosser.

Puppies and children learn to watch from their parents. If they do good praise - if you are not wrong in the same words are just now starting to show contempt if they look as if they wanted to do something wrong, and it would soon pick way body language before they have something to say.

The dogs are wonderful companions and have fun.

anwen55 said...

Sounds like you can feed him. Poos drinks are often a sign that the dog will have to eat too much. Poo-too often to feed. Remember that the instructions almost always overestimate what a dog needs - what to sell as much food to feed as she is, after all!
Do not use the food, but I do not think that Baker, a food is particularly good. You should plenty of water, above all, if you are breast-feeding dry food, or the risk of dehydration. Remember that they are tough cookies, use, and if the teeth are very dirty, if the food is fairly moist.

This is not the number of tricks that your dog has the only time that you made. Approximately 5 minutes on foot for one months old is a good criterion. Sounds like a young dog healthy and happy for me! Although there are still "bounce" does not do its damage. Restricting exercise is important, but are less likely to do damage to young with a small breed like a large breed Bichon so much stress on your joints.

joanned6... said...

Hello no it's not about the food, but his daughter is now able to feed 15 weeks 2 times per day, smaller dogs faster than 1s so large that it will be 2 to the food in the same division to mature as 3 meals, if shes not hold more weight then give the same amount, good luck!

GoldenBu... said...

I Do not feed my dog twice a day. Poops and twice a day.

Tracey H said...

my dog leaves Poohs dy 3 times and each time they ... wees and it works only with the date of the associated toilet

Alexia R said...

Well, I once had a young dog, depending on how they are small (less than Thay are the less time 4 of the food to digest!)

which also depends on how old they are! (As my puppy Poos get more than less!

Ice queen said...

Puppies should be fed 3 times a day, and it is not uncommon for them 3 to 4 times a day, shit, if they do, the dog has diarrhea and is vomiting. She changed the baby food and a little time for the puppies digestive system to adapt and try to add too much water to feed. and yes, all dogs smell shit. Trips are great for her age. If you are still worried that the veterinarian can advise you.

Ice queen said...

Puppies should be fed 3 times a day, and it is not uncommon for them 3 to 4 times a day, shit, if they do, the dog has diarrhea and is vomiting. She changed the baby food and a little time for the puppies digestive system to adapt and try to add too much water to feed. and yes, all dogs smell shit. Trips are great for her age. If you are still worried that the veterinarian can advise you.

Kitty. said...

I have 2 dogs. There are different breeds. They are fed is exactly the same, but you'll only once and the other 3 times. Do not ask me why, I believe that we are all different as human beings. x

pepzi_ba... said...

If you feed the often and Poo, often
Dogs should be fed once a day, night preferly

ISRAEL said...

to read too much, but about 1 hours to 24 hours

Post a Comment