Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How Do You Get A Swim Suit In Poptropica How Can I Get Clevage In My Swim Suit?

How can i get clevage in my swim suit? - how do you get a swim suit in poptropica

In the Cup AC, but it seems that if I did not bathing suits, which apparently bear to share, but if I can turn to face you can see very well.

Does anyone know why? What kind of bathing suit are your weapons?

Thank you!

3 comments:

mollygir... said...

Victoria's Secret "is a cover band. Almost like a push-up bra-top type. That would certainly give the seam.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collecti ...


Good luck! Hope this helps! :)

~HeRMoSa... said...

Get a bathing suit from Victoria Secret. their tips are actually links.

or take a swimsuit top is a bra, looking ring and filling.

Tackle Box said...

One of my friends has a bigger chest and had one of her favorite bras sewn into her swimsuit.

Post a Comment