I hair is way layered, so it's hard for me to find cute hair styles that won't fall out. Have any ideas? - hard hairs random
My longest layer is about 2 1 / 2 inches below the shoulders and shorter and a little above the chin. I LOVE French braid, but I have hair that exceed the random and can not use because I have my hair Cheer ALL THE TIME. Too much swimming, so I need some hairstyles on wet hair that looks beautiful.
4 comments:
wear a headband
I have layered hair and I Pantene frm new things .. KNW u thats things done, the layered hairstyle
I also have hair in layers, each time you straints to the hairdresser and get my hair, my cousin said, "Look Nejat has layers. I have long hair to another. But you should be proud of, if not short hair and cut you can not wait to grow. This is my awnser.
I have the same problem ... Let me know if you are good!
Post a Comment