Free Ten Points for the Best Joke Punch Line? - can ya make aloe vera gel
So, my sister in a hairdressing salon. Yesterday, the man enters her salon for a haircut. She sits down and says: "What else?"
He complains: "Look, you have help, my hair is a mess. It is a disaster, this evening I've had a great time, and my hair is a total mess! Someone Emergency FEMA is here, STAT! My hair is a disaster, I see myself as a tuft of hair that the cat left on the sofa, "he means ten cats, what can you do right? my identity, a movie star, if you Please make me think, George Clooney, please? "I'm broke, I fix, please!"
She sees her tangled hair and said, "Well, yes ... We certainly have a problem here ... Look at the uneven distribution ends. . . hmm. . . . Ok. "
Then start cutting in to clean your hair, makes everything nice and even, and gives a fresh and clean. She gives him a good shampoo with aloe vera, wash hair with warm water, then he is and fir Drys design gel with him. Presto! Ahhh, is relaxed. It seems perfect!
He said: "Oh my! The boy hot night! Here I go, baby, ready for my day Thank you, honey, you are amazing! And to guess what? I caught ya look like George Clooney!"
He pays $ 18 for the cutting of standard. But his only advice, fifty cents.
Ok, what is to be with my sister, for a joke? I need a good joke for my sister's revenge, which got him! What to say to my sister, the jokeFun? Free ten points!
No comments:
Post a Comment