Monday, February 1, 2010

Build Your Own Tech Deck Skatepark Online Can You Create Your Own Greek Houses On The Sims 2 University?

Can you create your own Greek Houses on the Sims 2 University? - build your own tech deck skatepark online

I have all the expansion packs of Sims 2, but I played college fraternity is removed when the building is empty on the campus of the celebration of the new technology, and all State Building Sim will be shown on campus (but Sims can participate). I create my own new students ... possible. If so, what should I do?

Thank you!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

As Mark said, so simple like building a house (or) even with the help of an existing site, then your phone can be found on the Greek house, asking the letter - done!

Bob said...

Just build the building for a Greek house, Sims spread there and then call a number on the tab of the college on your Sims' phone. Presto! You have your own Greek house Sim, you can even buy luxury plaster Greek letters on the screen decoration. Make sure your Sims do not end up drunk and pregnant!
The joy of the Greek language is that you can now make their pledges to do the homework on your SIM card and clean the house without spending influence points.

Post a Comment